Theme Events, Set Designs, Landscaping Themes, Interior Designs, Architectural Elevations, 3D Wall Murals, Foam 3D Enlargements, Foam Sculptures and various other similar projects which require aesthetics, creativity and innovation, EPS Foam Sculpting and GRC Material Sculpting and Crafting is ideally the most Cost Competent and Time Saving approach, where the end products are not just durable or light weight but also have a precision in its finishing and output
Glyptic Arts Studio, a Foam Sculpting Studio based in Mathura, Uttar Pradesh (India) in past decade has successfully implemented customised projects which involved conceptual design for Movie Sets, Religious or Spiritual Stages, Bhagwat Stages, Theme Events, Unique Landscaping Themes for the Theme Parks, Fun Zones, Museums, Farm houses and Banquet Halls and Architectural Elevations.
The Company founded by Mr. Vipul Agarwal, engages the best talent from the creative field, innovative concept designers and art directors, capable of analysing your project requirement, building a concept theme with the proposed budgets for the execution and implement the whole process seamlessly upto the deployment of the Foam structures to the desired location.
Contact and Connect Glyptic Arts: 3D Foam Sculpting Studio in Mathura (India)
Corporate Office and Studio: B-57, Near Airtel Tower, Chattikara, Vrindavan, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh – 281001 (India)
Call for Inquiry and Project Requirement Analysis: 7055660088 (Mr. Vipul Agarwal, Glyptic Arts)
Like Glyptic Arts on Facebook | Follow on Twitter and get Updates on Foam Sculpting, EPS Foam Products and Other Resources
Industry, Application, Scope and Uses
- Manufacturing Sector for making 3D Casts and Models
- Education Sector for Preparing the Realistic Models
- Entertainment and Events, Mainly for Set-Ups for Movies, Virtual Themes for Events and Virtual Models
- Healthcare for creating Informative as well as Demonstrative Models
- Automobile and Jewellery Sector, where before actual production, 3D Models actually provide a cost-effective medium of Displays
- Advertising and Marketing where 3D Billboards, Signage, Mascots and Guerilla Advertising Concepts may give your Brand an extra edge over competitors.
- Architects for Architectural Structures, False Ceilings, Themed Architectural Work and Complex Structures
- Interior Designers, for 3D Theme Environments, Wall Murals, Garden and Landscape Decorations, Sculptures and other innovative concepts
- Creative and Art Sector for creating Artistic and Unique Structures, Masterpieces, Replicas and Designing a Realistic Demo of Products involving complex and expensive manufacturing process
- Misc Uses also includes creating Theme Parks, Fun Zones, Leisure and
Picnic Destinations, Wedding Halls, Banquets, Museums
Related Info on Foam Sculpting | Foam Sculptures